* We are literally minutes from everything... movies, restaurants, shopping, schools. You name it, it's less than 15 minutes away (including Six Flags)
* My kids have friends over to play! It's a small thing, but my kids have friends already from the neighborhood and I am so thankful!
* My yard is flat and big! I find myself tightening my abs and my butt cheeks just walking to the mailbox. And a family of four rabbits like to hang out in our side yard every evening at dusk (is that redundant?).
* I have made 3 awesome friends in my neighbors! All three outstanding women of God! How incredible is that?!?! Encouraging, genuine, open, and willing to allow me into their circle!
* I have begun working out with 2 out of 3 of those neighbors in the mornings and feeling better and better about myself and the direction that the Lord is leading me.
* I have room for visitors now... and I love visitors!
* My husband is so content with our family back together! I can't even tell you. It's been an entire month's worth of a deep breath. Does that even make sense?
* Free movies every week at the local theatre...
* It looks like I'll have a homeschool class to teach here. It will help some financially and help me to keep my foot into the journalism world!
* There is a paper that is published by the county that lands in my driveway two days a week... and I discovered much to my delight, that they include coupon inserts from the previous weeks paper and the upcoming paper! I was so giddy.
* Also, I can purchase double coupon papers here... not in Alabama.
So in a nutshell, my doorbell rings more, my husband smiles more, and I feel like God is leading me down some new paths.
Thank you, Lord for delighting in every detail! You truly are the Author of my story.