Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Cha-cha-cha-cha...Changing

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cha-cha-cha-cha...Changing

Today I has the opportunity to put some of
what I learnedabout friendships over the past 6 months into practice. I'm really expecting a lot of myself these days. I intend to keep the changes in me going and I think that starts with stopping the preaching and starting the practicing.

I've begun an exercise routine every morning for the past week. And while it's still early on in the process, I can only say that if you truly knew how determined I feel, you wouldn't be doubting me right now. You know you are! Quit it, already! Here is my new mantra:

I Peter 2: 1-3
So clean house! Make a clean sweep of malice and pretense, envy and hurtful talk. You've had a taste of God. Now, like infants at the breast, drink deep of God's pure kindness. Then you'll grow up mature and whole in God.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carry Grace said...

That's great that you are off to a great start with your new exercise routine. I need to do the same.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

awesome attitude! Go Jamie GO!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I wanna exercise......

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home