Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Things That I Like In My New Hometown:

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Things That I Like In My New Hometown:

* We are literally minutes from everything... movies, restaurants, shopping, schools. You name it, it's less than 15 minutes away (including Six Flags)

* My kids have friends over to play! It's a small thing, but my kids have friends already from the neighborhood and I am so thankful!

* My yard is flat and big! I find myself tightening my abs and my butt cheeks just walking to the mailbox. And a family of four rabbits like to hang out in our side yard every evening at dusk (is that redundant?).

* I have made 3 awesome friends in my neighbors! All three outstanding women of God! How incredible is that?!?! Encouraging, genuine, open, and willing to allow me into their circle!

* I have begun working out with 2 out of 3 of those neighbors in the mornings and feeling better and better about myself and the direction that the Lord is leading me.

* I have room for visitors now... and I love visitors!

* My husband is so content with our family back together! I can't even tell you. It's been an entire month's worth of a deep breath. Does that even make sense?

* Free movies every week at the local theatre...

* It looks like I'll have a homeschool class to teach here. It will help some financially and help me to keep my foot into the journalism world!

* There is a paper that is published by the county that lands in my driveway two days a week... and I discovered much to my delight, that they include coupon inserts from the previous weeks paper and the upcoming paper! I was so giddy.

* Also, I can purchase double coupon papers here... not in Alabama.

So in a nutshell, my doorbell rings more, my husband smiles more, and I feel like God is leading me down some new paths.

Thank you, Lord for delighting in every detail! You truly are the Author of my story.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tabbie:) said...

You are truly blessed! God is so faithful!
I love knowing someone else is walking a similar road as mine. You encourage me & challenge me & make me feel understood! I am happy to call you friend. Thank you for you openness! God is so good!!

10:56 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Great post. God is faithful.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Carry Grace said...

God is good...all the time!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

thats awesome! i know you're happy and your family is happy so thats all good news in my book!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I am so excited for you!!!!! But miss you dearly!

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home