Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Centennial Olympic Park Adventure

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Centennial Olympic Park Adventure

We had a visit from the Butlers this past weekend. It was a short one, but a fun one. We found a decent Mexican restaurant in our area and invaded with all 6 kids in tow! Ha!

After they left, we stayed around the house for a while then decided to head out on a family adventure. We have plans to visit the World of Coke next weekend, so we thought we would scope it out and go to Centennial Olympic Park. We had a lot of fun. Tres was running through the fountain before I could blink. Bryant has not been feeling well, so he was a little more reserved, but slowly got in and enjoyed the fun of the water. Sophie had nothing to do with it until her Daddy carried her over and got her wet. And by the time we were ready to head back home, she was ready to stay and play!







I kept seeing rainbows while we were there. And I felt like it was a personal message from God to me. I just love feelings and moments like that.

On the way home, I asked Hank if we could find this restaurant... can anyone guess why I wanted to?

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Looks fun!

You wanted to find Flip Burger because of Richard Blais from Top Chef, owns it! Am I right???

We have one at the Summit & I can not wait to try it out.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

save something fun for when we come to visit

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home