Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Mom's Birthday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mom's Birthday

We met my Mom and my sisters for lunch yesterday on my Mom's *cough,cough* 39th birthday. We had planned to meet at Top O The River, but they were closed for lunch, so we ended up at Fuji to have our little party on the road!

The boys were thrilled to see Luke!And they spent the entire lunch emmersed in inside jokes, DS games, and laughter. I love how close they are.

Mom tried sushi... and after two bites, passed it around to everyone who wanted it... sidenote: I was proud of Tres for trying it. She says it was okay, but I'm still not convinced.

Ava Sophia spent some time watching Phineus and Ferb on Sierra's Ipod.

Then she decided to steal Aunt Tonnie's glasses!


We capped off our time together with some birthday ice cream at Maggie Moo's (a lot like Coldstone). And Bryant got a little crazy with the cotton candy ice cream!

All in all it was fun and it was so nice to hug my family! I love you Momma! I hope you enjoy the pictures. Come see us soon and we will be there in August sometime! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Top Of the River is awesome!! I'll meet you there!

btw thanks for letting me be a cry baby 2 days in a row!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home