Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I Miss It On Some Days

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Miss It On Some Days

I recently heard about a book called, 'The Ten Year Gap.' It's all about a woman's struggle to re-enter the work force after being a stay at home mom for years. When she went in for interviews... qualified or not... she was usually not considered for the position because of the ten year gap in her resume. I'm trying hard to keep my resume going! In fact, I have my blog listed under special interests on my resume.

I was thinking back to my days at the television station. I miss some of it quite a bit. The creative aspect was so much fun. And seeing pieces and packages come together was a lot of fun. We did stories on local businesses, we did consumer pieces that we called "Does It Work?" We even did a story one time on how to make your own natural acne treatment at home. It was very time consuming, but it was interesting and atypical. It made the days go by very quickly. I really don't think I would mind being back in television again if it weren't for the crazy hours!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home