Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Don't Mess With Me! I'm Hormonal!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Don't Mess With Me! I'm Hormonal!

Please be in prayer for my Mom! She is currently working on scheduling 2 or 3 surgeries that she needs and is having a hard time doing every day things. One surgery should help her struggle with her hormones. It seems like she has been in a constant state of menapause for 15 years now!! I can remember her having hot flashes before I got my Driver's Permit... and I'm 30 folks!! I've often wondered if she has explored hormone therapy. I did a little research online and found a website that is very knowledgable. Here's what it has to say:
"Ultrapms.com is dedicated to bringing you quality products such as progesterone cream that will help you maintain good health. All of our products are natural, and contain no chemical additives." I would love to see her more active and living a healthier, pain-free life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home