Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Yard Sale Leftovers

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yard Sale Leftovers

When we had our yard sale, I was so surprised that I didn't sell one piece of my maternity clothes. I have a very nice, name brand collection of summer and winter maternity clothes and I had the prices starting at $.50 a piece up to $3 for 2-piece outfits. We had a lot of pregnant women come to the sale, and let me tell you they bought up ALL of the baby clothes, but not the first piece of maternity clothes. So I'm planning to try ebay to sell some of the best stuff. I even have two swimsuits. I'm glad that I won't need them anymore, but it was fun not to have to worry about the old waistband during those 25 months of my life. Oh my word... that is the first time that I've thought about how long I spent being pregnant. That is over two years of my life. It would have been even longer if I hadn't of had Tres and Sophie both one month early and Bryant 2 weeks early.

Does anyone know of anyone who is expecting that is a size large and extra large?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home