Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Closets, Swimming, and Tying our Shoes

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Closets, Swimming, and Tying our Shoes

We are over at my parent's house right now. We got here around 10 and I let the kids swim for a good while. Then we had lunch and I got Sophie to sleep, the boys watching some tv, and I am working on cleaning out my sister Jennie's THREE CLOSETS. That's right, folks. She has three closets and they are ALL jam packed.

When we first came in from swimming Tres was determined that he wanted to tie his shoes himself for the first time. He got so frustrated that he started crying. I convinced him to leave it alone for a while and try again later. I think Hank and I inadvertantly made him self conscious about that. We got a note from his school telling us the things that he needs to be able to do on him own and that was one of the few things he couldn't do. I wasn't about to tell him this after he struggled for so long on it, but I plan to buy him velcro shoes so he won't have to struggle!

Okay, I better go get back to closet #2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home