Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Summer Swimming!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Swimming!

Two things happened that made me laugh until my sides hurt yesterday. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I took the kids to swim at my parent's house yesterday. The boys love to swim and play, and HATE to do anything that takes their time away from the pool... not even go to an actual bathroom. And who needs a toilet when you're a little boy? I call this one, 'Bathroom Break.' They jumped out, went to the bathroom, and were back swimming so quickly, I barely had time to snap this pic!

When I decided it was time to take a break from the sun and get the kids fed, I told the boys to take off their swim shirts and get dressed. This is what should be under their shirts:But I guess because he was so excited to get in the water, Tres had this on under his swim shirt: His actual shirt. It had to dry while I worked on the closets yesterday.

I just love my funny and fabulous boys! I thank God daily for knowing that they needed to be so close in age so that they could be best buddies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home