Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: CVS Saturday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

CVS Saturday

I headed over to CVS this morning. I'm trying to make only one trip a week due to gas prices, so I had several transactions planned. While there, I ran into Ms. Vickie, her sister Renee (whom I met for the first time! Nice to meet you Ms. Renee!), and
Becca. It's nice to see everyone out working to save their families money!

Here is what I came home with today: I used mine and my husband Hank's cards. And after 8 transactions between the two, I ended up spending $12.81 OOP. It would have been less, but I forgot that when they issue the ECB's for multiples of the same item ( i.e. Oral B Cross Action Power toothbrushes), they give all the ECB's in one hunk. So I had a $12 ECB. Anyway, it all worked out fine. I got all of these items... and that is $206.22 worth of merchandise (according to CVS's sale prices)... and earned $42.29 in ECB's to carry over for next week's trip. I'll probably do the toilet paper, paper towel deal again since that never goes bad!

If you want to see how others are saving their families money, go check out the CVS Superstars at the 'Cent'sible Sawyer! I keep this site bookmarked, and check it as often as I can to see what other great deals are out there!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Carry Grace said...

I am seriously impressed! I'm determined to get this thing down.

12:12 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Good job Jamie. Maybe I shouldn't have stayed home today. I think I'm gonna get some of the TP deal this week though.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie! It was great to finally meet you in person. I feel like I already know you just by reading your blog. I absolutely love reading all about your sweet family!
Would you mind sending me a breakdown of your CVS deals from Saturday? My husband has a card, too, but I haven't used it yet. I'm still learning. I try to keep my transactions small to keep my OOP low, but I feel like you may have some hints that would help me. Thanks.
rg
GreenNana@bellsouth.net

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home