Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I Made A Friend!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Made A Friend!

Isn't the internet a funny thing?? A friend of a friend of mine and I have been able to get to know one another through blogs, emails, and comments.

So, ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to my new friend, Nikki. She knew of my from All State Choir days back in high school, and we have a couple of mutual friends (Nikki, ask Asher if he remembers Kelly Willis... my best friend!). She is super sweet, and she has so SUPER CUTE stuff at her etsy shop! Go check it out, and be sure and leave her a comment!

This is the one thing I love about blogging! Getting to know new friends.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carry Grace said...

Thanks for the plug on my etsy shop! I appreciate it!

I know Kelly and both of her brothers. We were youth leaders when Ryan was a Sr. in HS.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home