Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: "Pro Active" about My Complexion!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

"Pro Active" about My Complexion!

When I was younger, I never had much trouble with acne or breakouts on my face. But I did have some issues on my back. So at a young age, I was using acne treatments for that. As an adult, I try to maintain my skin and complexion. I use a mixture of products for the occassional break-out. I've used ProActiv, Clinique (mostly because I worked there), Mary Kay, and anything in between!

Some of my nieces and nephews are starting to use some of these products, too! But with modern technology and armed with a lot of knowledge about why we break out and things we can do to avoid it, I feel like they are way ahead of where I was at that age!

I used to sun bathe to get my skin to clear up!! Talk about doing more damage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home