Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Miss Jamie the Teacher??

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Miss Jamie the Teacher??

I am trying to do my part, as a stay at home mom, to help bring in additional income for our family. Anything I bring in, we use for vacation, savings, or family fun moments like the Drive-In, birthdays, and even Christmas... you know I shop year around!

I have been looking into teaching speech and creative writing workshops for the local homeschool organization next year. If I can get that going, that would be a great source of income, as well as a WONDERFUL use of my education!

Hank says, if I start doing that, that he would get me a laptop. It would be fully equipped so that I would have all the bells and whistles I would need to do a stellar job. He would make sure I have all the ram, or Random Access Memory, that I need, and make sure that I can get my lesson plans ready and waiting for the next class!

Pray that this works out. I really am excited about this endevor and want it to work out so badly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home