Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Future Vacation Plans

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Future Vacation Plans


We have Disney passes through December of this year, so we plan to utilize those to the fullest extent this year. But Hank and I have already started to talk about next year, and what we will want to do as a family. I'm thinking, we need to plan a beach trip. Sophie will be over nearly 2 by next summer, and I think it would be fun to do Destin or Gulf Shores, or some other beach destination.

So right now, I'm looking for some really great vacation deals! Before the baby was even a glimmer in our eyes, we took the boys to Panama City and had so much fun doing things that, as a teenager vacationing, you may not even realize were there! So that is even a possibility. I just want my kids to have fun.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Can I suggest a cruise? It is one price and the food is included as well as child care!!!! For maybe a night or two if you guys want to dine alone... just a tought. I will fill you in on detail later but on our ship there were over 750children!!!!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home