Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Sandwich Anyone?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Sandwich Anyone?

I have found that I have been getting more tired lately. Astonishing, I know, since I am growing a little person inside of me! :) So, lately, when the boys are resting, I try to catch a power nap. The other day, Bryant came into the den and woke me up. He pulled on my hand and said, "Com'on Mommy." I was a little disoriented so it took me a minute to get up. When I did, he led me to the kitchen counter where he had accumulated everything we needed to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Bread, peanut butter, jelly, plate, and butter knife!
We had him re-enact what he did. Here he is getting the jelly using the stool we use for high shelves, closets, etc.And here he is after he got the peanut butter down ("Iz hea-by, Moma!"), and ready to make his lunch!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

He's just too smart! You better watch out for that one.

8:33 AM  
Blogger dana said...

you ready for those exploding diapers again? I am so excited for ya.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it seems that Bry is growing up to be a big brother just in time. Fixing his own sandwach and all.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

HOW SWEET!! He's gonna be Mommy's little helper.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home