Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Busy, Busy! Tired, Tired!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Busy, Busy! Tired, Tired!

A bunch has been going on in our little world! Big news (well, not that big yet)... I can no longer wear my regular pants. Yes, that's right... I now live in the world of elastic waist bands! :( But I got my maternity clothes back from a friend this past weekend, and I know I have a couple pair of pants and jeans that will work for this early pregnancy stuff! So, yeah!

The boys and I stayed busy last week. We met my friend Tonya and her little boy Landon at Chik-fil-A on Thursday and had a blast! Tres and Landon really got a long great! Landon told Tres that when he calls us, I have to bring him over to his house! I thought that was sweet.

Friday, I spent the morning packing bags. Then we went and picked up Crystal and went to the mall. Tres Build-A-Bear, Buggs, had come open and we had noticed a hole by his nose, so we went and got a new and improved Buggs.

Then we hit the Calendar store in the mall where everything was at least 50% off. Then we got some food and headed to Wolf Camera. I got 75% off of those wedding pictures, and will be happy to get those to my family finally! Then we went to JC Penney where I had Tres try on some pants to find the right size. We had to buy him a Husky size, but are hopeful that this is just a phase. He seems to grow out before he grows up.

But if he keeps working out on the Ab Lounge, we shouldn't have a problem at all! :)

Then we hit the Cookie Co. where the boys each got a chocolate chip cookie with Winnie the Pooh or Piglet. They each ate half of each other's cookie.

Then we headed to the car, and back towards Alabaster. We went to Ross Dress for Less. I was hoping to find a few more pairs of husky pants for Tres there for a reasonable price, but no luck! While I was shopping, Tres was looking at toys (the sections are side by side so they were never out of my sight), and came over to me with a Game Cube controller. He said, "Mom, this is 5 what?" We have told him that anything over $5 is too expensive for prizes or presents... and the controller was $5.99. I told him how much it was and he says, "That's not too much. You can put it in the buggy." So, I'm a sucker... I got it. He's so smart!

Then we hit the park in Pelham for a while and let them run some energy out. Next, we dropped of Ms. Crystal and headed over to my Mom's house. I brought in their overnight bags and helped her finish up a lasagna for a friend who had just lost her father. Then she took me up to the station to wait for Hank so we could head to Nashville for my teams first volleyball tournament. We stayed with Danny & Jackie. I got to see little Miss Morgan, who is so sweet and pretty! See for yourselves!

As always, we had a lot of fun with the Butlers and laughed and ate well. We left wishing we lived closer to them!

My team did well. We got our first win which is huge!

Even though we placed last in the tournament, it was because the level of play was so awesome! I look forward to many more wins with these girls! I'm having fun!

So today is a day to unpack and rest and recover!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I need to rest after reading that!
That ab pics are hilarious! It was a GREAT time! Can't wait to do it again.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Ummmm Jamie- your pants aren't tight because of twins- they are tight because it's a girl :)

You get to find out in April?

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home