Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Have You Ever...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Have You Ever...

Have you ever been in a situation and it reverts you back to how awkward and insecure you used to feel? That was me today. I was never popular or in the in-crowd at school, but I was well liked. I was accepted for who I was. There were only a few people that made me feel 'less.' So today, someone I used to deal with this particular issue with, made some remarks that hurt.

I've been praying all morning, and even crying (partly because I'm pregnant and can't help but cry!) about it. I tried to end the confusion and frustration by a phone call, but the person was not receptive.

Has anyone else been through something similar?

5 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

You just tell me who they are and I'll go beat them up. GGGRRRRR!!!!

I have been there. You have to hold your head up and your shoulders back, look in the mirror and see what God sees and also what I see: an amazing BEAUTIFUL (inside and out), talented, sweet, giving, loving, true Woman of God!!!

I LOVE you! Vickie or aka Bickie

4:20 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yea- I think that everyone has been there- in crowd or not. I have grown up to be someone who doesn't like confrontation and have a hard time with something being out there unresolved. The worse part is when you are trying to convince a spouse to get as "passionate" about it as you are and I guess there is a reason God wired us differently because poor Lee doesn't "get it" half of the time. He always says...who cares. Stupid Boys ;)

I am someone who is a tad outspoken (NAAAHHHH!) so I can handle people getting annoyed or whatever with me but when I feel like someone has a prob. with me when I have done nothing- THAT puts me where you are!!!

Hang in there.....try not to let the "baby blues" get ya!!

7:33 AM  
Blogger dana said...

This is completely off the subject but How are you doing?

6:16 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Tahnks for the idea! I love it. I can photo shop, and I did. It looks amazing. I will post pictures later. I don't want chris to see it! How fun! My Husband is going to LOVE IT!

Hey send me your email address please... mine is kidzone@satx.rr.com

2:32 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I'm at work, so I can't email you- just checking in...

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home