Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Lunch Plans!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Lunch Plans!

An old friend of mine called me this morning and asked me and the boys to meet her and her 4 year old for lunch today! We are very excited! We've been housebound for a while, and SLIGHTLY stir-crazy.

Also, do any of you other stay-at-home moms feel like you have a hard time connecting with other stay at home moms? I have just a couple that I do things with, and that is just occassionally!

So, Chik-fil-A, here we come!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

i would kill for some chick fil a...........seriously!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I one stay at home mom that I talk to almost daily. And we try and get together every other week but its been hard with nap times, doctor appointments, sick kids, and other things that come up. She usually comes here b/c its soooo much easier on me. I'm hoping when it warms up that we can go outside and play. Right now its too cold for the boys and they don't do much but lay on the blanket.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

I am not really a Stay At Home mom or a Working Mom either. I take Chloe to work, but my heart is at home. I don't EVER get with other mothers... I only have one friend here that does anything with me, and she does not have any kids. I don't think any of the moms in our church are stay at home moms. I am suppose to start up a moms group eventually- I guess I will meet some then! I love Chick Fila- its my favorite place for a chicken sandwich! I don't eat Chicken Sandwiches anywhere else! Yum.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Jamie,
Okay, so I have been out of the loop. I haven't been reading blogs here lately. But I am so happy to hear about your new little addition that's on the way. Congrats!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum!! I love me some Chick-fil-a! I don't mind a bit that you posted my recipe! I LOVE that recipe..and insist that everyone try it! Its SO easy...and SO good! It's always a hit. Thanks for visiting my blog!! Come back again soon!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home