Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Doctor's Appt

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Doctor's Appt

We went in this morning for my doctor's appointment. I am about 9 1/2 weeks along, so we tried to hear the heartbeat, but with no luck! It seemed like he passed over it for a second, but then there was nothing. So we'll try again on February 28th. It doesn't seem like that far away to the next appointment. I sort of mark time by how many milestones are in a month. And since in February we have my nephew Luke's 6th birthday, Valentine's Day, & my birthday, the month seems like it will fly by. Add in volleyball practices and tournaments, and I KNOW it will!

My blood pressure, which was slightly elevated last time, was back to normal, and I had only gained one pound. I wish they had let me pee before they weighed me because I had waited all morning to go since I knew I would have to pee in a cup. Oh well! All is good, and we are happy. I just wish that I didn't feel like gagging or throwing up ALL THE TIME. I have to force myself to eat 95% of the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I have been dying of nausea and I can't believe you are still eating. Although I sent Lee to Panera tonight to get me a container of their croutons...I have such a good hubby.

Aidan's birthday is the 27th so I wont forget your appointment. Have they told you when you can find out?

9:00 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

Hang in there!! Miss you!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home