Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Barbershop Blues

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Barbershop Blues

The other day, I was in the front of the house doing some housework, and walked into our kitchen to find Bryant standing on a stool with my kitchen scissors poised over his head while holding his tag from his shirt in his hand. He had managed to take out a couple of small pieces of the tag on his own. I got onto him, and moved my kitchen scissors. Then I clipped his tag out, and didn't think anything else about it. UNTIL.... I saw this!


I don't know how clearly you can see it, but he must have cut two times across the back of his hair, because there are two lines, that go nearly all the way to his scalp! UGGGGHHHH! This kid keeps us on our toes. I guess it's about time for another trip to the Barbershop this month.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He wants to be a big boy SO bad!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh Lord- I would of died!!

At least he didn't run through the house with them- that would of been kyan.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home