Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I'm Tying A Ribbon Around My Finger

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Tying A Ribbon Around My Finger

I just want to remember these moments before they slip away forever.

Bryant answers most questions with a "Yes, yes!" I know to most people it's not all that interesting, but it makes me smile every time, and I don't want to forget it.

After soccer the other night, Tres pointed at the sky and said, "Mom! Look! Stars! We need to make a wish!" Then he got a little pensive and pouty and said, "None of my wishes ever come true." I was laughing on the inside cause he wishes for giant bowls of ice cream and a visit from Superman sometimes. Then Bryant turned his big brown eyes on me and asked, "Do wishes come true, Momma?" And without hesitation and I looked at two of my three greatest wishes in the eyes and told him, "Yes, baby. Wishes DO come true."

Tres asked me to take him on a date soon. He says he wants some 'Mommy Time.'

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tabbie:) said...

Oh just steal my heart why don't ya! Tie that ribbon!! Those are some precious things to remember!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

This has been an AWFUL day! I needed to remember wishes do come true! Love you girl! Betty

11:05 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

sweet

11:13 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

This made me cry....
Love you girly,
:)

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home