Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: That Loving Feeling

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

That Loving Feeling

I came home from seeing the late showing of Fireproof with my friend Kelly last night and headed straight into bed.

When Sophie woke up around 3:30 crying, I went into the kitchen to get her a little tylenol and orajel and found this.

As I'm sure a ton of you haven't seen this movie yet, you might not understand why I stood there dumbfounded in the kitchen holding a whimpering one-year-old while I cried.

Your marriage needs this movie. This reminder of what marriage is and should be, and Who the love that is the anchor for this marriage should be. If you aren't married, go and see what it's all about. I promise you won't come away empty handed.

Hankie, I love you. Thank you for loving me even when you don't feel like it. And thank you for buying me flowers and completely surprising me! God made you do it! Ha!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

awe so sweet! I saw the previews for that and thought it looked sweet. I'll have to go check that out!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Carry Grace said...

Asher and I went to see that last night. It did me a lot of good.

12:23 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Awe...Super sweet, Hank!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Tabbie:) said...

Aaaawww what a SWEET surprise!!!

P.S. Thank you for the prayers and for the comment. God is good!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home