Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Ghouls, Gobblins, and Cookies

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ghouls, Gobblins, and Cookies

In case some of my readers don't know, I participate in a recipe blog. Check out the side bar for a link. We are always looking for new recipes! Anything from soups to cookie recipes. I love living in the internet age where I can say... "I wonder how to make [fill in the blank]?" and go punch it into google and find it so quickly!

I need some ideas for cookies for school Halloween parties, though. So I did a quick search for new cookie recipes. Check these out:I thought they were cute, but slightly inappropriate for four-year-olds. I also found some chocolate spider web cookies that I think I'll tackle!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tabbie:) said...

That's a yummy looking and cute dessert, you could always turn the cookies into lil ghosts or pumpkins maybe.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home