Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I'm Ready!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm Ready!!

I'm ready for 2008 Black Friday... Are you? This year, we plan to have Thanksgiving with Hankie's family. It never matters to me what holiday we are there... either Thanksgiving or Christmas... just as long as all the ladies do the shopping the day after together! I just love it! For some reason, their high, constant energy is contageous. And they are ALWAYS so well informed about what sale items are where and what times the stores open...

This year, I thought I was gonna have to be in one of those long lines waiting for a Wii... but I was able to find one last week. So I can check that off of my list. I think the Wii is still gonna be a hot ticket item, so it's a relief to have found it already!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home