Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Raindrops On Roses...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Raindrops On Roses...


Okay, so here are the details on the 'My Favorite Things' Swap.

1- We will open it up on other blogs, so post it on your own and let's get some more participation!

2- We will leave it open until Sunday of this week.

3- Have them email me with their address.

4- I will pair the participants up on Monday by pulling names out of a hat! I will do my best to make sure that participants that already know each other really well are not paired... like Crystal and Vickie.

5- You then have until the following Monday, October 27th, to put together a care package of your favorite things. It can be anything that makes your life a little bit happier! Foods, comfort items, hobbies, etc.

6- Because I'm sure we are ALL working on a tight budget, let's give this swap a money limit of $20 or less... and you don't have to spend money, ladies! Be creative!

Let's make this fun, ladies!!

4 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

Can I have your email addy and I will send you my address. I will put this on my blog but it is private and all the readers are here.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey. I found your blog via Pink Lucy. I know I do not really know any of you, but I would love to do this. It sound like so much fun. Can I have your email so I can send you my address. Thanks...I hope to hear from you soon.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I posted!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hello Stranger! I'd love to do it but I don't know if I can make the deadline cause this weekend will be my final birthday party for this year so it's gonna prob. take me about a week to crawl out of my hole----meaning my pit of a house that has 4 inches of glitter everywhere!! Def. count me in for the next one...unless it's the last week of Feb :)

Miss ya!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home