Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Car Riding Activities

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Car Riding Activities

Hank and I are about to head off with the family on what looks like might be our last trip to Disney this year. I know, you're all shocked. Here's my dilema. I usually ride in the back with the kids so I can change out DVD's, feed Miss Priss, and stretch out a little. Last time, I took bows to make.... I can do that again, but I' not sure I want to. I could take my coupon book and catch up on clipping... and I seriously need to, but who wants to do something you NEED to do on a vacation. So I thought about getting a couple of downloadable audio books in our MP-3 player. I really love reading, but usually don't have time for it. If it just involves my hearing I could still be hands free to help. THe more I think about it, the more I like the idea!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

You can even download sermons by erwin macmanus (sp) from the church "mosaic" over in California. I love to listen to him on my MP3. Just google him, he has lots to listen too, and they are all free. Audio books cost money.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I say listen to the audio books and or sermons and make bows on the way there and clip coupons on the way home. Or vise versa.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home