Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: CVS Saturday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

CVS Saturday

I didn't think this would be a good week, but thanks to that most excellent coupon... it turned into a killer CVS week!

Here's what I got!

All of this for a total of $3.13 OOP!! That's less than one of those boxes of cereal. I thought I spent more ECB's than I earned... but I actually spent the same amount that I earned... so I just rolled them over!

Can you guess how much this is all worth?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aunt Jamie thats alot of food for a sall price. You should come check out my blog its called fletchman96.blogspot.com

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops i meant small {(-__-)}

1:33 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I brought home $269.00 worth of merchandise for $18.00 OOP and $4 ecb's for later.

I just L O V E CVS!!!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I would guess $207.00

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home