Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Sabbatical Sunday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sabbatical Sunday

Today was sabbatical Sunday for our church... a church-wide day of rest and restoration. And man did we enjoy it! We had a family day, and made the most of our time!

We started off with everyone sleeping in, then having a big breakfast... pancakes, bacon, eggs, and fruit. After that, we all got ready and headed over to the boys' favorite park that has a huge sand pit. Well heading to that park put me in the vicinity of my favorite CVS and since I had gotten to clip some coupons while the kiddos slept, I was ready! No pic, but I did pretty good.

Then we hit the park for an hour or so.

After that, we went and met my Mom and sister, Jennie at Olive Garden for lunch. It was so good! And we had the best waiter. Then we made a few stops at TJ Maxx, Ross, Wal-Mart, and Books-A-Million and made a few purchases. Then we headed over to my Mom's house to swim for a while!

Mom & Jennie had gone to see a movie, so they called on their way home and said they were bringing home cookie dough. So we waited and made some cookies and clipped coupons together! :)

I love these kind of days. My kids had fun... we had fun... and we just enjoyed being a family!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

What a fun family filled day!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looked fun i wish i could do it.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home