Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Call The Computer Guy!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Call The Computer Guy!

So I know my way around the computer pretty decently. I can handle running spy software, downloading pics, copying onto hard drives and disks, and I can photo shop pictures to my little hearts content. I'm not a computer genius by any means, and I have no illusions that I am. My brother-in-law works on computers for a living and any time I'm over there he has one or two gutted and it just makes me feel anxious. Some days, my computer is my life line to adult communications! And most of my hobbies are directly tied to it... blogging and cvs'n to name two. So when I see computers with wires sticking out and HDMI switches in the wrong place, it makes me cringe!! If something were wrong with my computer and it was all taken apart, I just might cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home