Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Working from Home?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Working from Home?

If you are looking for help with your computer, don't ask me for it! But you might find some answers on the link listed below. They sell parts for all kinds of stuff including computer.

"We have single- and multiuser switches that enable control of multiple computers from a single KVM station. You can mix and control computers from different platforms and even manage servers over IP! In addition, our KVM extenders enable you to move computers to a safe, secure location."

It sounds like this would be ideal for small business owners like my dad, if you want to network their computers together. I know that my Mom is wanting something that would allow her to access customer accounts from home. I wonder if this is the answe that they have been looking for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home