Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Back To School Sales

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Back To School Sales

My sister Tonnie went back-to-school clothes shopping yesterday. She went to JC Penny, Target, Claire's, TJ Maxx, and a couple of other places. She was so excited about her deals. She even brought me and my sister-in-law Kayla a prize! She got my a double breasted silvery gray jacket that was originally $297... for $2.97!! Are you kidding me?? That is my kind of sale!! She said she got one for me and her other sister-in-law, on Brett's side. She also got Kayla a shirt that came in handy last night. She came over with the baby and when he pooped on her, she had something to change into! That was a nice happy surprise for us!

I've been able to pick up a few t-shirts and a few part of shorts for Tres for school, but not nearly enough for the wear and tear I know is coming! I never worry about Bry, cause he has more clothes than all of us combined, but Tres is in need of some new clothes for sure!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I almost called you a little while ago, to see if you wanted to make a trip to the Kohl's late night sale. But as you can see I didn't. I haven't been to Kohl's since we went around Christmas!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Where are clothes cheap... mine are starting to not fit.....

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home