Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Putting My Foot Down!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Putting My Foot Down!

I guess feeling more aches and pains is a sign of aging... not that we're old, but we are definitely not getting younger. Over the course of the last year, Hank has been having some issues with his feet. He says they just hurt when he wakes up. We've brainstormed everything we could come up with... arthritis that developed from breaking his foot at a young age, to poor support. When he wears a certain pair of tennis shoes with insoles (purchased with ECB's at CVS!) he says they feel the best. He is trying to train for a marathon in January... and just this morning he told me that he couldn't go run cause his feet hurt so bad. I mean, I even rubbed them down for him the other night. Talk about love, ladies. I think he needs to go to the doctor, but short of that, I think we just need to make his shoes an investment and not worry about finding a great, cheap deal on tennis shoes that don't offer support. I found a brand of shoes that seem to offer that, Merrell shoes. I think some of them are pretty darn stylish too!This one is called 'Cruise Control.' I thought that was clever!

Then I found some shoes that I like, too. I'm in need of church shoes. These look like they would be comfy on Sunday and that I could also wear them with jeans!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Call me when you can. Eric got some more of those cupons.. but they are only good in Calera and till the 12th.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home