Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Future Plans

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Future Plans

Hank and I are a bit fanatical about making sure that we have enough insurance on both of us to make sure our three kids are taken care of if something (God forbid) should happen to us. We each have substantial policies. And we have policies on each of our children. I was talking to my mother the other day about what we would want for our children if we weren't here... who they would live with, what church they would attend, how they would be raised. I am now convinced that we need to invest a little money in a lawyer to leave a legal document behind to cover all of that and eliminate questions, confusion, or hurt feelings.

I am a firm believer in being prepared. When Hank and I first found out we were gonna have Tres, I started getting life insurance quotes right away and before I was in my second trimester, we were covered and the paper work for Tres was ready to go once he was born. This is one thing I don't mess around with.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home