Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: FOUR YEARS!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

FOUR YEARS!!

I can't believe that I almost forgot this! Today is my four year 'Blogiversary!' Four years ago today I was at work in my dad's plumbing shop office. I called to check on my youngest son, Bryant. Crystal watched him for me then, and talked me into getting one! I've never been sorry. Who knew that four years later I would still love blogging just as much, if not more, than when I first started! And as a writer, this is definitely a way to get my thoughts out there.

Since I first started blogging, we have most notably added Sophie to our family and moved. We have also been to Hawaii, Disney about 10 times, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Tennesse, the Kentucky Derby, and Colorado. We have gone through three mini-vans, and are planning to pick up a scooter in the near future. We've been to the emergency room 4 times and celebrated countless birthdays and milestones. And if you've been reading since the beginning, you've had a front row seat to all of these events and more!

I'm just curious... who reads my blog? I'm sometimes surprised when someone tells me that they read, but never upset! So consider it a blogiversary present... leave me a comment and tell me how long you've been reading about my family!

Here's to many more years to come!

Labels:

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never left a comment on any blog, but figured why not start now! I discovered your blog through Crystal's "Pink Lucy" about three years ago. I don't remember how I stumbled across hers, but yours is the second blog I ever started reading. I think your family is sweet and it's nice to "peek" into the lives of a normal, loving Christian family. Thank you for allowing us readers to see that!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I've been reading for about 2 1/2 years! It doesn't seem that long! I found you through Dan and Maria. Thanks for sharing!

11:55 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Well, I have been here the whole 4 years! Yay!

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!!!!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I've been here from the beginning... crystal got me hooked too!

12:39 PM  
Blogger hb4bama said...

The whole 4 years, it has been a wonderfull 4 yearsof chronicaling (sp) our family, this is something I have tried to have made into a book, I'm still trying if anybody knows who does that. I love you Jamie, Tres, Bryant, and Sophie

Hank

12:50 PM  
Blogger Carry Grace said...

I have been reading for several months. I found you through Becca's Blog.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

~~~HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY~~~
I have been here checking your blog about 15 times a day since day UNO!!

LOVE IT!
Vickie

2:21 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

Hey Girl - I have been reading about your life since before BLOGS!!! Love, Betty

2:26 PM  
Blogger dana said...

I am not sure when I started reading... sorry. It has been a couple years I think. lol, I have a horrible memory.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie! This is Jamie (Crystal's cuz). I've been reading your blog for about a year even though I've never commented. Happy Blogiversary!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Well, you were the one who got me started...almost four years ago...so my blogiversary is coming up soon too!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

50 posts.........that's how many I have to catch up on.

Oh and your best thing that you have got since blogging is- ME! Soph wasn't that big a deal :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

I found you thru Crystal's blog. I've been reading for a few months.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary, Jamie! I love reading about your sweet family. I'm so glad I got to meet you in, where else but, CVS!!! I've been reading your blog since the beginning. Keep it up!!!
rg

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie, This is your Mom speaking. You are one of the lights of my life. I'm glad you started blogging a'cause I love to read anything you write. I hope and pray that you find time some where in your life to write a book. You are sooooooooo talented. I love you sooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

I've been reading for a few months I guess - about the time I started my own blog. I'm so glad you are doing this because I miss you guys and this is good way to keep in touch!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home