Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Computer Guy

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Computer Guy

I would consider my husband fairly knowledgable of computers and technology. In his chosen field, television production, I believe that no one knows more or can deliver the quality that he can. But I have to say, when it comes to problems or quirks with our computer at home or at work, my first instinct is to call on my brother-in-law, Brett. When we were toying with the idea of buying a computer for the boys' room, Brett advised us to get used parts and refurbish an old computer. You can do that pretty easily with some used cisco parts found on the site! Click the link and check it out.

Do you guys remember that old SNL (Saturday Night Live) skit called 'The Computer Guy?' Where the computer guy was completely obnoxious and know-it-all? Well, that's Brett!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Ask and it shall be given, did you see the bogo deal on your make-up for this week?

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home