Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: One Year?? Are you Kidding?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

One Year?? Are you Kidding?


I'm just blown away that Sophie is coming up on her one year old birthday already! I mean, Lord, it seriously feels like I just had her! But here she is, cute as can be, and about to turn one.

With both boys, I planned an elaborate birthday party, sent out invitations, the whole nine yards. But with Sophie's party, I'm thinking of going lower key with just family. I already have plans to do a beach themed party cause I found such a cute cake design to try that is a sand castle!

Crystal actually gave me a great idea too! I'm all about doing stuff to pass on to my kids so they can pass it down to their kids. And she suggested getting her a charm bracelet, and every year, getting her a charm for it.

I wouldn't have begun to know where to look, so thank God for the internet! I found a site that offers kids jewelry, fashion jewelry, gold & silver jewelry and evvery thing in between! They even offer medical id jewelry... watches, bracelets, money clips... you name it. I found this cute charm to remember her first birthday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home