Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Oh My Good Lord!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh My Good Lord!!

I just got home and opened our power bill. I have budgeted for it to higher in the summer, but not quite this high!
Nearly $300! Are you serious???

So, I get my happy little butt on the phone to the power company. After about ten minutes on the phone, and a very friendly relaxed (even though I wasn't feeling it) attitude, they adjusted it down to where it was supposed to be.

Man, it about gave me a heart attack though. Talk about blowing your budget!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Geez Louis! Did they say why it was so high?

6:37 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

mine runs about $210 during the summer and we're on the budget billing... it would be more i'm sure if we weren't... and the problems with the ac doesn't help any

11:33 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

We had a new meter man here lately and the power company charged us 100$ over what we were supposed to pay...two months in a row! Alex was furious. They have replaced the meter man(:

12:49 PM  
Blogger Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

If the rumors are true our bill is supposed to go up 40%. UGH! I hope they don't start in the summer. Living in Florida, that's when our bill is the worse anyway. Um....Jamie...I heard through the blogvine that you are an avid CVS'r. I want to be a groupie.Show me the way LOL!. Please. I did sign up for the coupon thing online but it said it will be up to 2 weeks before it comes. Can you give me a run down or did you blog about it and I can read something? I've just been hearing all the buzz and I want to get on board especially if things keep going up like they are.
Thanks so much.
Blessings,
Kim

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home