Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: CVS Saturday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

CVS Saturday

I just decided that since I try to go to CVS only on Saturdays when possible, that you will probably see this post every week! Here's what I got today:I spent $6.48 out of pocket for $298.67 worth of merchandise. I also walked out with more ECB's than I went in with and was able to pick up some items off of Tres's school supply list too. Then I got my mother an Acu-Check Diabetes Monitoring Kit because she is borderline diabetic. It is normally $65. It was a weekly deal of $9.99 and it generated $9.99 ECB. So that was a good deal!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

good job! makes me wanna go back right now!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

GIRL!! You are the "QUEEN CVS DIVA"!!!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yeah Eric has to learn that.... we can use some of that stuff

5:46 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

I would love for you to show each transaction that you did so I could copy it! Great job!

Candace

TheSavingsSwap.blogspot.com

1:20 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Awesome. How many different transactions did that take you?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home