Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Breakfast with Bryant

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Breakfast with Bryant


Since Hank and Tres are on their father/son trip, Bry and I are doing some special things. One of them was for breakfast, we fixed and Mickey Mouse pizza and then played X-box! He was super excited because I let him have a coke with pizza for breakfast and that never happens. I found the pizza in the frozen food section at Wal-Mart for $1.38. He was so thrilled! It's the simple things in life that make him happy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I know he loved spending special time with you.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

That's cool...I thought you made it from scratch...sissy!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home