Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: This N That

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, May 05, 2008

This N That

Volleyball is over for this year!! The money was good, and I absolutly LOVED my girls, but I am a bit tired and glad for some down time with my family.

I'm trying really hard to get into the coupon thing. It's very time consuming, but so far worth it. I think Hank is tired of seeing me clipping and sorting. I have yet to organize the food coupons... that should be fun. I went into CVS today and got 2 deos, 2 razors, 1 toothpaste, 3 cans of pringles, 4 tins of mints, and 2 packs of diapers for about $4... but I mismanaged my ECB's somehow, and don't have any to carry over! Sad. Note to self: DO NOT TAKE KIDS WITH YOU TO CVS EVER AGAIN. CVS requires too much brain power. I can't be super shopper and super mom at once.

Tres and Bry are signed up for tee ball (Bry) and softball (Tres) for the summer.

Sophie is crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything, and trying to eat everything!! She goes in for her 9 month check-up on Friday. She does this KISS (the group) tongue thing that's really funny! And I'm pretty sure she's trying to say "Hey."

We are still waiting on the government money to get our fridge and I'm about ready for it!! Tiny-fridge-can't-hold-much-more! (say that in your head like Paula would say it on Idol... very staccato. Full stop between each word.)

Tres's last day of school is Friday (because our family vacation is the next week). He also gets to go tour his school for next year on Wednesday. We are all looking forward to that!

Well, I begin packing for our trip soon! I'm looking forward to the break for everyday, ordinary. But I'm sure by the time we get home, I will be more than ready for normal! That's how vacations usually go anyway!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

You're doing GREAT and I agree with not taking the babies with you. It takes ALOT of brain power to get the most for the least! My brain actually hurts when I come out of there but.....it is a GOOD hurt.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

yeah... did you see my post about my cvs trip... i don't know what i did wrong b/c i paid alot OPP and don't have any ECB's for my next trip. but i didn't have any clue what to do when i walked in there i just got a salespaper and started looking... next time i'll do better... right?LOL

2:24 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Where are you going on vacation? Maybe you posted that already and I just didn't catch it. You are a posting machine! I can't keep up!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

My sister works at CVS (she's a pharmacist) and is always telling about using those ECBs, but I haven't attempted it yet. I use coupons when I find a really good one, but most times I forget them at home. And I agree about not taking the kiddos with you. But if I didn't, I'd be stuck shopping late at night when I'd rather just be home.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home