Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Outback Birthday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Outback Birthday

Those of you who know my family, know that my parent's and some other members are die-hard Outback lovers. So when we got a call that we were having a birthday lunch for my SIL, Kayla at Outback, we weren't surprised at all! Dad & BryantMom & Sophie GirlPharaoh Tyler! He kept pulling his bib over his head and leaving it on his forehead! I got my Brody fix in! Tyler helps Kayla burp Brody. "Top, top, bottom, bottom, middle, middle, middle!" Aunt Jennie got in some baby time!! Aunt Jennie LOVES her some babies! Matt didn't do too bad on Kayla's birthday present, huh?? That's a shiny little trinket! Now, tell me... who does Sophie really look like? Her Momma?Or her Daddy?

It's always fun to get the families all together, and this was no exception! And I was super excited to get to see little Brody again! He is just such a pretty little guy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I think that is a new Outback going up down in front of Target. Is that one your Mom and Dad's franchise?

8:56 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

She looks like you when she's with you and she looks like Hank when she's with him. Those last two pictures crack me up!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

The last 2 pics are funny! Hank should use it as his myspace picture.

I think Sophie looks like Sophie. :)

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home