Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Amish Friendship

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Amish Friendship


My friend, Kelly, gave me a starter bag of an Amish Friendship Bread about a week and a half ago along with instructions on how to make it.

So yesterday was the day to make it, so I dumped my starter bag in a bowl along with additional ingredients, made four more starter bags for friends, and baked up three loaves of pretty decent tasting bread! You have the option of adding either vanilla or chocolate pudding. My family is addicted to chocolate, so that was a no-brainer. You can also add raisins and pecans, but I wanted the bread to actually get eaten, and my kids won't do either of those, so plain it was!Bryant about demolished a whole loaf all by himself!! He kept saying, "Can I have just one more wittle piece of choc-o-late bread, ppplllleeeeaaassseee?"

I'm passing my starter bags on to Tonnie, Mom, Crystal, and I decided to keep one for my family so I can have a couple of starter bags to take to my sister-in-law, Jackie, and my mother-in-law on our way to Disney.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home