Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Miss Peach

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Miss Peach


I tried my hand at making some bows the past weekend. This was the first one I tried to make and it wasn't so good... but we stuck it in Bry's hair and had a good laugh! When I showed it to Hank, he asked me to put it on my blog and ask my beautiful (and usually silent) sister's-in-law if they remembered Miss Peach? So do you ladies??

Here was another bow that I made that I liked! In fact, Sophie has been wearing it lately. It's sheer pink and a little bigger than the ones that she already had.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lee said...

She looks great in her pretty new bow! You know, you can make some good money from making hair bows. A girl in my church does it for all of us who have little girls and we keep her pretty busy!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home