Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A Cheap Date

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Cheap Date

Now, where did all of your minds just go?? Shame one you!

Hank and I got to go on a date this past Sunday. He had to work an afternoon shift, but got off at 7, so we checked the times at the local dollar theatre, and found out that 'National Treasure II' started at 7. I got there to pick him up a little early, and thankfully, his replacement got there about 10 minutes early, so we made it right on time!

We snuck in a bag of M&M's (purchased with ECB's at CVS for more ECB's), and two drinks in my purse... I know, we're criminal. So we spent a whopping $4 for our entire date, if you don't count gas... which you just about have to these days!

It was fun to flirt with my husband and hold his hand and just be a couple for a few hours. We sat on the back row, but I couldn't talk him into making out with me! Darn! We took this picture of us out in the car before we went in to the movie.

The movie was good. A bit predictable, but good. And they set it up for a third one. I'm sure we'll see that one too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

awe... no making out! shucks!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I agree with Nicole.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home