Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Stupidity of Youth

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Stupidity of Youth

When I was in college, I never attended a 'kegger.' I wasn't a huge partier and I didn't do much out of the ordinary. I had friends who would go to the frat parties and come back talking about beer pong tables. I didn't really know what they were until now! I always pictured a ping pong table... and while they are slightly similar, that's not what it is at all!

Of course, the entire point of the game is to get tipsy. It's a drinking game really. If you're at all curious about it, you can click the link above, go to the Media section and watch videos on how to play.

I'm not a drinker. I tried it in my younger days, and didn't like the way I acted when I was drinking. Seeing those videos took me back to those days... and not in a good way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home