Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Ribbons & Bows

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Ribbons & Bows

I made something really fun for Sophie last night! Wanna see? I made her a new bow for our trip to Disney in a couple of weeks.I took the idea from a website that shows you how to make bows, and sort of made it my own. Hankie suggested I use a red and white polka dot since that is Minnie's signature bow she wears. And the website said to put the bow over one ear, but EVERYONE knows that Minnie's bow are smack dab in the middle! I mean, come on! Anyway, I was pretty proud! And it was easy, and quick to make!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

AWE! It turned out perfect! I like it better than the original one on the site. Love it!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

what's the website?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

AWE!!! GREAT job Jamie!!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

Adorable!!! So talented!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I am so lovin the new bows. You know I am a bow-a-holic too and my girls have FOUR ribbons of them...just wait, you'll be gettin close to that soon...making them yourself makes that feat easy. Again, I love all of your new bows!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home