Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Clothes Hound

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Clothes Hound

Today, I spent the day going through the massive amount of clothing we have in this house intended for Ava Sophia. I mean, seriously... did I really think she would be able to wear all the stuff she had? I started a huge yard sale/ebay pile and it just keeps growing. And a lot of it is stuff that has tags on it or has just be washed and never worn! I got some bins set up and organized the rest and... then I labeled them with the hopes that no more clothes will slip through the cracks!

If I had one of the label guns from Dymo labels I bet I wouldn't be running into this problem again!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lee said...

I can sooo relate! At least when clothes slip by one of my girls without being worn, I usually have someone else waiting to wear it a year or two later!

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home