Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: What to do when you fall down

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, February 09, 2007

What to do when you fall down

Hey, this is Hank, Jamie's husband. The other day Tres, Bryant and I were riding in the car a nd all of the sudden Tres asks, "Hey Daddy, do you know what we need when we fall down?" I said "No, what do we need?" and Tres quickly and quite firmly replied, "Life Alert!" I laughed so hard I almost wrecked the car. For those of you whoi have not seen the commercial it is a service like the commecials "help, I've fallen and can't get up". The things those boys pick up on.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That's hilarious! Those boys crack me up!

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO FUNNY! You truely have some of the funniest children.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

That is just too funny!!!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home