Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Happy Heart Day!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Heart Day!

Last night, my boys were being very secretive in the den. I was in the office and heard a lot of whispering. Then Tres came in and informed me, with his hands firmly behind his back and a devilish smile, that he didn't have anything behind his back. Later when I was kissing them good-night, he said, "Mom don't look in my underwear drawer! There just underwear in there." It made me laugh. This morning, the first thing out of his mouth was for me to go look in his underwear drawer:

They make my heart feel so full!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Awe!! How sweet!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

4:27 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Don't be afraid to show pictures girl. I use to be that way. But not anymore! I use to be a lot heavier and never would have posted them then! But praise God for healthy eating. I am PRAYING that after this baby I can loose weight again. Its such a struggle... always has been! Don't be ashamed!

8:03 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Awe....I love it. You got some very sweet fellas in your life.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Happy V-day aunt Jamie sorry i have been posting late.I have not been on in a while.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home